Monday, December 15, 2008

Review of "The Big Book of Sacrament Time Activities"

The Big Book of Sacrament Time Activities: Junior and Senior Editions by Jenna Mitchell were recently reviewed.

I am one of those mean moms that don't let their children do activities during sacrament meeting but I have found that our Sunday afternoons have been wasted away in front of the T.V. and I have been looking for some solutions to help my children enjoy the Sabbath.

I got these great activity books full of puzzles, word searches and games that help teach the scriptures and gospel principles. The Junior edition is still a bit too difficult for my four-year-old son but my eight-year-old daughter and I had a great time doing some of the puzzles together the last couple of Sundays. These are definitely a keeper.

Visit the original post here
http://lizbooksandhobbies.blogspot.com/2008/11/sunday-afternoon-ideas-for-kids.html

No comments: